1. Three (3) hours’ notice of cancellation, or any alteration to the service you have booked is required.
2. If you have recently traveled overseas, or spent time with someone who has, please wait 21 days following your return, prior to booking a massage. A medical clearance may be requested.
3. If you have been exposed to Coronavirus (COVID-19), you will need a medical clearance prior to presenting for massage.
4. If you are currently experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, such as fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, and shortness of breath, DO NOT BOOK A MASSAGE. Please seek medical advice.
5. Clients paying full price on 60 minute treatments are eligible to receive a $20 loyalty discount on every fourth 60 minute treatment. To receive the loyalty discount you need to present your loyalty card at each treatment.
6. Current holders of a Pensioner Concession Card or Seniors Card are eligible to receive a $10 discount on 60 minute treatments. To receive this discount, you must present your eligible card on request.
7. Gift vouchers are valid for 3 years from date of issue. Emailed or electronic copies of gift vouchers will not be accepted. Only original gift vouchers issued by Life Energy Remedial Massage can be redeemed for treatment to the value of the gift voucher.
8. Flash Sale $20 discounts are valid for 60 minute massages only; stone massage or pregnancy massage treatments are not eligible; you must state the words FLASH SALE at time of booking and if booking online there is an option to do this at the final stage of booking; appointment must be on the date advertised and booking cannot be rescheduled to another date; appointments on Flash Sale days are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
9. TAKE $20 offer is valid for standard 90 minute massages only; stone massage or pregnancy massage treatments are not eligible; you must state “TAKE $20” at time of booking; appointment must be on the date advertised and booking cannot be rescheduled to another date; discounts are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
10. Any discount or promotion must be taken up at time of payment.
11. Only one discount, promotion or offer can be applied per treatment.
12. All discounts are discretionary.
13. Prices, discounts, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.